GO!

Anyone show in UKC!?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Las Rocosa - Zoegirl RN

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 10:50am PST 
I just registered Zoey(an myself as a jr.) in UKC. Does anyone show your aussie in UKC? I had a few questions.....
[notify]
Rocket CDX,- RAE, NA, OAJ

Rally- Rocks!

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 8:33pm PST 
I show in UKC with my Elkhound and my Aussies. What's up?

I have two wins so, I only need one more to move up. I live in North GA so, there is like one show a year around here.
[notify]
Willow

Blue Eyed- Australian- Shepherd

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 10:22pm PST 
OK...since the OP didn't respond I will.

I'd like to show Willow in Obedience and Conformation...obedience I'll handle one step at a time. Any tips for teaching them to stack in conformation? Tips for grooming yourself? Willow loves to play outside and it is VERY hard to keep her clean. I bathe her once a week and the water usually runs dark brown to black..I suppose I could bathe her the night before and keep her inside?
[notify]

Cruise

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 1:33pm PST 
I show in UKC and have multiple champions and group wins as well as obedience titles (198.5 and multiple firsts). You can get rules and upcoming shows from www.ukcdogs.com. My area has shows all year round that are close by. I am vice-president of a UKC club that hosts agility, conformation and obedience trials. My first UKC show was in 1978, so maybe I can answer your questions.
[notify]