GO!

Wrong kennel name-Siena Kennels in Lone Jack

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Geo

Mama's Boy

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '08 12:43pm PST 
I've been able to do a bit more research and the breeder was Mitzi Cupp-Weeks. Her kennel name was Siena Kennels in Lone Jack, MO. She was also a well respected judge of aussies. If you have any ties to her dogs, I'd love to know. Thanks.
[notify]
Cruise

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 12:52pm PST 
If you want a contact for Siena Lines, check out www.reyemaussies.com and look under boys for Lach's Shades of Old Blue, CD, CGC, TC OFA EXCELLENT/CERF. It will show his picture and pedigree. There are four generations of Siena in his pedigree. He is a 10 year old Siena Son. He does have one litter from earlier this year and two litters pending. One is from Intl. CH, UCH Anasazi Eagle Elk CD, CGC OFA/CERF who is shown on the same web site. The other is from UCH Evergreen's Star Attraction OFA EXCELLENT/CERF. She can be seen under "Lexi" at www.regoleaussies.com. I hope this helps! smile
[notify]