GO!

Favourite colour Aussie

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Dolly

I chew therefore- I am

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 9:27am PST 
I've always loved the blue merles. Talked to a local breeder who told me she never placed her Aussies on the basis of color. So I went on-line and found my darlin' Dolly Blue.
[notify]
Nadia- ::Rainbow- Bridge::

Play?

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 5:00pm PST 
I love all aussies and think they're all beautiful regardless of the color but I am partial to black tris smile
[notify]
Andi

kissy girl

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 9:08pm PST 
anything red
[notify]

Zubenelgenub- i *Zuby*

precision chewer- and speed- digger!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 3:56pm PST 
Well, I gotta say the Red Tri's are so lovely. I also like the Blue Merles especially with lots of white. But all of them are great in my book. What I like most is that look in the eye that says, "All right then, let's do it!"
[notify]
Cody- Alexander

live ur life you- may not be there- tomaro

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 8:54pm PST 
well cody is a mostly solid red cept for those cute lil marks above his eyes and a bit lighter red on his paws hes my best buddy and solid red is my fave color because when i saw cody as a little soaking wet furball i had to have him so i had my dad buy him from the breeder cuz i was looking for a puppy i had lost my beagle mixes about a year before and decided i should look for a freind to cry with so i found cody. and yes his full name is kodiac bear we just call him cody for short
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5