GO!

Taj needs your support!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Taj

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 3:33pm PST 
Hi! I'm Taj! My mom entered me in this great fund raiser for our local humane association (a no kill shelter! woo hoo!). Not only does it raise money for a great charity, but my mom also hopes she can use it to help get the word out about Canine Epilepsy. You see, I have it -- and let me tell you, it's not very much fun! Seizures are scary! But with my medications and my mom's support and love, I can live a good life! I hate hearing about dogs put to sleep in shelters because they have epilepsy! And my mom wants to let everyone know about this!

If I win "top dog" mom will get to talk to LOTS and LOTS of dog lovers about this!!

So please take a minute and vote for me every day this week! I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!

http://www.955thewolf.com/dogs/entries

much love,
Taj
[notify]
Oreo

Oh ee oh wee- oh!!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 11:41am PST 
Shout....should have checked this sooner!
[notify]