GO!

Any Other Texas Heelers Out There?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Flash

cuddle bum

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 3:49pm PST 
I'm a Canadian Texas heeler smile
[notify]
Bogie

Have cats -- Will Chase!

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 6:11pm PST 
I just posted my 'Howdy' in the Puppy forum, but I have a Texas Heeler. Bogie's mom was a registered Blue ACD and his dad was a registered Red-Tri Aussie.

I've only had him 3 weeks but so far -- he's terrific!!
[notify]
Lonny

wiggle butt

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 6:24pm PST 
I didn't realize there was a name for the Aussie/ACD combo! Lonny's mom is an Aussie and his dad is a blue heeler.
[notify]

Bogie

Have cats -- Will Chase!

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 10:30am PST 
Yep & there are even breeders out there. http://www.carterperformancehorses.com/Pages/LatestNews/puppy_love.h tm

They charge hundreds of dollars for a Texas Heeler. I got Bogie for $35 and both his parents were working cattle dogs. laugh out loud
[notify]
Lonny

wiggle butt

Barked: Thu Jan 27, '11 8:56pm PST 
Bogie is just too cute! What a steal at only $35! Lonny's dad was supposedly a working dog, but I was told his mom "mostly just stays tied." confused
[notify]
Molly the- wonder dog

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 2:28pm PST 
my name is Molly aka the wonder dog. I am a texas heeler and live i quesnel bc canada
[notify]
Sheila

Bossy Diva

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 9:59pm PST 
Yes, there is Sheila. I just joined today and set up her page. She is an ACD/Australian Shepherd mix a.k.a. Texas Heeler. She is a very beautiful tri-colored spotted girl. I haven't figured out yet why her picture isn't coming out correctly. I will eventually figure it out and add more pics. Sheila is actually our 2nd Texas Heeler. We had Jesse for 15 1/2 years.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2