GO!

Any Other Texas Heelers Out There?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cooper

Let Me Give You- a Kiss!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 10:39am PST 
All my ACD cousins are quite handsome, but I was wondering if there are any other brothers hailing from the Lone Star State out there?
[notify]
Dudley

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '08 11:59am PST 
yes, there is ! Dakota, Daisy, DeeDee and Dudley
[notify]
Gracie

Gracie - "Born to Shred"

Barked: Tue Aug 26, '08 10:06am PST 
That's a big 10-4 from Arkansas! I just learned that the ACD/Aussie Shepherd mix is a hybrid with a name! Gracie is 50 pounds, very willful but scary smart. She requires LOTS of exercise, of course, and is the most voracious consumer of chew sticks I've ever seen. I'd be interested in hearing from other Texas Heeler folks myself!
wave
[notify]

Zip

Let's Go- Somewhere!!!!!!!- !

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 7:11am PST 
hi i am from Quilan Texas but now i live in Tennessee.
[notify]
Zip

Let's Go- Somewhere!!!!!!!- !

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 12:16pm PST 
Sorry about spelling that should be Quinlan Texas.
[notify]
Stevie

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 11:58am PST 
Hi!!!! We are hear in San Antonio!!
[notify]
Yeti

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 7:29pm PST 
Yeti is Texas heeler on both sides, very willful and wants to attack our skis or anything that moves. He is 5 months and about 35lbs. He looks Aussie but I think has the ACD personality. We walk or ski him for an hour 3 times a day. Any tips on nipping, growling and attacking while skiing or running would be appreciated.
[notify]
Radio

Barked: Sun Jul 11, '10 7:55am PST 
Radio is from Grand View TX. Now living in NY.
[notify]
Snow Plow

Barked: Thu Sep 9, '10 6:55pm PST 
I'm in Austin! big grin
[notify]
sam

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 10:31am PST 
i just found out there was a name for the hybrid too! our dog, sam, just turned 2. we're in omaha, nebraska.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2