GO!

Can you help me estimate my future size so I can get a DoggiePack?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Aurora

Just keepin an- eye on things!

Barked: Fri Jul 17, '09 1:05pm PST 
Aurora is 11months old and approximately 65 pounds. She stands 24" tall, 22" long from neck to base of tail, and 29" girth at the widest point of her ribs. I want to get her a pack and the sizing is as follows: Girth M-23-36" Girth L-31-48". I'm wondering if she would eventually outgrow the medium and if anyone has a dog that was comparable size that they could measure
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '09 1:39pm PST 
At 11mos. I would think Aurora is almost done with exteroir physical growth . Mika really didn't grow much after 8 or 9 mos.My advice would be to stick to the medium.Unless you plan to overfeed her and let her be a couch potato and if you're planning to invest in a pack for her Idoubt thats the case.Take care and good luck.
Mika&Mikasmom
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 4:28am PST 
Aurora, did you get your doggie pack yet? Ihope so and I hope you enjoy using it. Enjoy your summer and keep in touch
Mika&Mikasmom
[notify]