GO!

licking

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Raiden

"muscle head"

Barked: Sun Oct 5, '08 9:44am PST 
licking licking and more licking. i love to lick. lick anything. can you help me. is this a trait?
[notify]
Bailey

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 5:49pm PST 
definitely think its a trait. bailey is an akita mix and it seems like licking is her favorite thing.. so no worries smile
[notify]
QUANNAH - PARKER ALLAN-

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 7:57pm PST 
Quannah used to love to lick . And no one ever discouraged him . In fact for ten years that was my alarm clock . . . licks on the face .
[notify]

Sabre

All the snow- belongs to me...

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 8:33am PST 
I think Sabre misses summertime simply because there are no bare legs to lick!! He does do some flying licks to my neighbor's face. Licking can be a nervous tendency as well, I read somewhere.
[notify]
Porscha

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 3:32pm PST 
That is a Akita trait!! I call my Akita "The Akita cleaning service" lol laugh out loud but yes this is a Akita thing my Akita Porscha licks everything. smile Gotta love Akitas!! happy dance
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 8:09am PST 
Yes it is definately a trait Mika licks everything ,soapy water(discouraged firmly), bedding,floors ,sidewalks or whatever is available when the mood strikes.
[notify]
Sabre

All the snow- belongs to me...

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 5:16pm PST 
Summer is here and licking abounds!!
[notify]
Yukiyo

Hachiko is my- Hero!

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 10:20am PST 
I love to lick cause my hooman thinks im grooming him! I just use it as a sneak attack to get close so I can bite him! It works great on feet and ears!
[notify]