GO!

Treats

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bella

Hey...You wanna- dig?

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 12:36pm PST 
Just wondering what your dogs favorite treats are? snoopy
[notify]
Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 9:40pm PST 
Kuma loves steak, he's allergic to alot of things.
[notify]
Bella

Hey...You wanna- dig?

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 9:26pm PST 
How do you give it to him? (after you eat? in his bowl?)
[notify]

Nikita

nickas

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 9:07pm PST 
We love marro-bones and meaty bone biscuits...yum yum
[notify]
Gunthar

King of the- Couch

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 11:25am PST 
Gunthar is highly allergic so both he and Sydney get ice cubes and carrots. Apples if they're really, really good
[notify]
Nanuk

Nanuk! King of- the Cuddle- Bears!!

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 2:54pm PST 
Nanuk loves carrots! He can't get enough of them. Also he will only eat medium dog size Milk bone flavor snacks. dancing
[notify]
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 5:51pm PST 
I love my BeggonStrips when mom gives them to me I never and I mean never get enough of them I wish mom would give me them more offten then she does.
[notify]
Ame

Where are you- going? Can I- come, too?

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 8:41pm PST 
Generic hot dogs, but he only gets those every once in a blue moon.
[notify]
Willa

Willa - Shhhh I'm- hunting!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 7:40pm PST 
I like Waggin Tails Jerky Treats and Sausages . . . boiled chicken . . . cheese (the smellier the better! but i also really love string cheese) . . . i LOVE carrots (so fun to chew on!) . . . raw ground beef (which i get mixed into my dry food) . . . yogurt is yummy (sometimes i get that on my food too) . . . granola . . . . . . gee from all the things i like to eat you would never guess that i am not food oriented (i.e. if i don't like you, i don't care if you are holding a treat, i ain't going near you!)

wags and biscuits!
[notify]
PJ

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 5:05am PST 
I love JerHigh Chicken jerky treats!!1 yumm yumm but i only get them if i am a good boy, i also love canned sardine or salmon juice from the tin dripped over my advanced dog food bickies!!way to goway to gosnoopy
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2