GO!

Airedale Lovers Unite

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Maximus

Take it to the- Max

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 12:26pm PST 
Hey everyone let's talk airedale, swap stories about our quad leg kids, and help with tips on how to train, care for, and love your airedale.

I guess Dad wrote that part. My name is Maximus, from the movie Gladiator. My bi-ped kids thought it up and I guess it stuck. I will be 7 months old soon and have a great place to live and run and have fun. My family includes Dad, Mom, and 3 girls. Oh yea and by brother Tug. He and I play alot, even though he is so small. I let him win sometimes, (not too often). Lets talk later.. Max
[notify]
Spirit Bear

if you can't- afford them dont- board them

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '07 9:58pm PST 
when i was growing up i had an airedale, his name was bear , i miss him so much .

i want another one but i can't find any here in maine.
i breed beagles now but i would like to breed airedales.

they are amazing and beautiful dogs. if anyone can tell me how i can get an airedale i would appreciate it . ty
[notify]
Murphy

oh, murph...

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '08 3:20pm PST 
we have had our airedale for almost a year, and we love her so much. she's the best dog we've ever met - super calm, nice, and cuddly. she is stubborn sometimes, though smile

yay for airedales!
[notify]

Joy Aleyah- Burgett

Joy to the- world!

Barked: Sat Feb 20, '10 3:15pm PST 
My dog, Joy, is an Airedale Terrier cross- and shows more of the breed than I ever imagined she would when i got her as a puppy! She looks almost exactly like the rare black Airedale from far away and has the beard to go along with it too! puppy
[notify]