GO!

Do your Yorkshire Terrier smell

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Jan 12, '12 11:43am PST 
2 weeks ago I gave a home to a 6 months old Yorkshire Terrier who had lived with an old couple who could no longer look after him. Dudley is his new name. When I bought Dudley home he had a horrible smell about him. After seeing the vet, he could find no reason for the smell, but recommended this shampoo Seleen shampoo . At the moment theres no smell from Dudley so if your dog have a bad smell try this shampoo and love your dog!puppy
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 8:20pm PST 
I bathe my yorkie regularly so his body doesn't smell but his breath does. I try to brush his teeth but his breath still smells. It drives me crazy.
[notify]
Princess- Trudy Ann

Lady Trudy,- Princess, Trudy- Ann,

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 2:38am PST 
Greenies may help, plenty of water may assist with the breath. My Trudy Ann has been rather snippy lately. Shes 2.5 and not yet fixed. Is this typical behavior of a female that's not been fixed? Shes also been hunmping like crazy.shock
[notify]