GO!

Yorkietalk.com

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Coco

Spoiled little- Princess

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 2:22pm PST 
Is anybody a member of Yorkietalk.com? I don't even have a Yorkie but I hope to in December, but I'm addicted to YT! If anybody gets an account leave me a visitor message! My screen name is Kdgd14. cheer

http://yorkiefurbaby.blogspot.com/
[notify]
Fiona

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 11:08am PST 
Yes, I am a member of yorkietalk.com, have been for 2 years now, and I LOVE IT! It is a wonderful site! My username on there is Dara311.

Great place! cheer
[notify]
Maggie

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 10:21am PST 
I'm a member on YorkieTalk also, but haven't been on there in quite awhile. I only go on occasionally. My user name there is sganow.
[notify]

Scooter

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 7:23am PST 
I am a member of YT my screen name is donnainohio63
[notify]
Lucky Jenks

Mommies little- foot-warmer

Barked: Sun Sep 4, '11 6:45pm PST 
Anyone around still? I just joined Yorkietalk.com my name on there is HeathenFaerie
[notify]
Sir Winston

Winston-Quick- like a thief in- the night.

Barked: Fri Nov 11, '11 12:14pm PST 
Hi All,

My mommy is Winstonsmom on Yorkie Talk. I also have a new little sister Stella. She is a diva at 4 months old and is running the house already. I have to teach her everything, because she is such a puppy she just doesn't listen. And she is always in my toys and she takes my bones and hide them. One day I was not happy and I really told Stella to get out of my things!!! My mommy let me yell at her because she has to learn. I love Stella but I'm not telling her that because she is such a puuuuuuuppy.
[notify]
Ginger

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 10:06am PST 
I know what you're saying Winston. I have to keep my little sisters in line too! laugh out loud
[notify]
Cedric- Phineas/Prin- cess Prince

Cedric loves- bully sticks &- toys

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 10:04am PST 
I am a member of YT and am totally addicted to Yorkies. dog walk
[notify]