|Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 8:04am PST |
|For the benefit of others who might be having the same problem, the following suggestions:
1. 1 tsp olive oil in food daily
2. Omegas (from fish or oil supplement) daily
3. Make sure the pup is getting a bit of fiber in the diet as opposed to raw meat only as puppies need the fibrous material
4. Always keep fresh filtered water available
5. encourage high-water content snacks
6. If your canine still has problems, as is exercising daily, try a stool softener (laxatone, lactulose, or DSS) and a little KY glycerin chip suppository (you do not want to do this all the time but it is great for occasional constipation).
Keep a record of any issues so you can inform your vet.
Hope this helps
|my posts | my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|