GO!

How many other Yorkies are like me?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Toby

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 7:51am PST 
Well, I've been told I'm a very different looking Yorkie.
I have floppy ears, Blonde and Silver hair, more terrier looking than toy,
And most "amazing" to some people of all, I'm a big 'ole 15 pounder.
Anyone else fit that profile?

I may not fit the breed standard to a 'T', but boy... Does mommy LOVE me, dancing
[notify]
Prince Brutus, NPC

Prince Brutus

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 10:04am PST 
My ears aren't floppy... but I am tan and silver, and I'm eleven pounds! Mum was very surprised, because both my parents were under five pounds. BOL

Edited by author Mon Jul 21, '08 8:41pm PST

[notify]
Lucy

She's a maniac,- maniac on the- floor....

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 1:36pm PST 
I'm not silver, but I'm one and STILL have a very black (not tan) coat. I have the floppy ears (mommy says she loves them floppy) and I weigh a whopping 11.5 pounds, but I'm a very healthy weight for my frame. More Lucy to love!party
[notify]

Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 10:09am PST 
You look like me. I am 18lbs with the same coloring and I am glad there is someone else out there like me. My Mom is so happy to have me and I love her very much.
[notify]
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 2:52pm PST 
I have been browsing the other Yorkies and if you check my pals on my page you will see several others that look like us.
[notify]
Abbey

spoiled rotten?- TOTALLY!!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 10:54am PST 
my hair is sillver and my ears flop big grin but i only way 6 pounds frown but dont feel bad one of my neighborhood dogs is HUGE i think he wieghs over 15lbs. so your not alone!!

Abbey
[notify]
Pixie

Thank God for- Rescues!!!

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 3:47pm PST 
Hello there my fellow floppy eared friend!! My ears flop because I am a rescue and before Mom got me I lived four years in a puppy mill. While I was in that mill I lived in a small carrier, too small for me to stand up so the cartlidge in my ears broke down. Mom doesn't care if my ears flop or not, she loves me any ole way. I have a new brother, Rowdy. Rowdy is four months and his ears stand up. He's cute too. I weigh about 10 pounds so I'm on the big side too, but I'm just glad to have food. I like us!!!snoopysnoopycheer
[notify]
Boomer

Here comes DA- BOOM!

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '07 1:53pm PST 
I look like you too!! dancing
I have floppy ears, and I weight 13 lbs! I am very tall. My dog mommy and daddy were bigger Yorkies...but I out weight both of them!wink My dog mommy was very tall too..

My momma loves me just the way I am and even though people always say how big I am...she wouldn't trade me for the world!!snoopy
[notify]
Baxter- Bojangles

I'm the- Baby-Gotta Love- Me!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:49am PST 
I'm black, tan. and silver....but I think my tan has more of a red hue to it than my brother....I weigh almost 12 lbs!!! My little brother only weighs 7 lbs, and is more within breed standard, but Momma secretly thinks I am prettier! Momma loves us both just the same! All the yorkies on here are beautiful!
[notify]
Chip

happy dog, happy- dog

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 10:20am PST 
My brother Zippy is around 13lbs, but is black and tan with one floppy ear and one perky ear. I'm a 14 lb Yorhuahua, but look more yorkie with blonde and black coloring, and my ears are floppy.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4