GO!

Biggest Yorkie

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  
Bailey

The Boss

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 8:50am PST 
Sorry guys, my big boy weighs in at a stout 21.5....seriously though he's all muscle, and he's pretty tall/long. My husband and I are both over 6 feet tall, so we think it may be something to do with phermones...lol.
[notify]
Jitterbug

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 2:23pm PST 
I think my Jitterbug has to qualify as the "World's Largest Yorkie". Jitterbug is about 18 months old, stands about 15 inches tall and ways about 21 pounds (maybe more). I'd never owned a Yorkie before and he was a gift. I have papers on him. Was told he would probably get to 8 pounds. Ha! But he is the light of my life! He is the happiest, funniest dog. Absolutely LOVES to run and play. Loves all people and all dogs. His absolutely favorite thing to do is go to the dog park, where he'll run until he can't run anymore. Love him to death!
[notify]
Ginger

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 11:19am PST 
I took Ginger to a new groomer last night. She works out of her house (did a GREAT job too!). She told me that she is seeing more and more larger Yorkies these days. She was not surprised by Ginger's size at all.
[notify]

Teddy

Crazed Animaaal

Barked: Fri Jan 22, '10 12:15pm PST 
Wow! I am really glad someone started this thread. My yorkie is 16lbs. I thought he was abnormal until I found this thread! I must get comments every other day about how big my yorkie is and whether or not he is really a yorkie or not because of his size. One of the reasons I love him so much is because he is such a big guy =)
[notify]
Chewbie

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 10:29pm PST 
Hello I am a large female Yorkie. I weigh 12 pounds and love being large and in charge. I am shy around other dogs but boss my owners around and beat up my Grandpa. I'm new to the site and need some friends. RUFF!wave
[notify]
Fiona

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 12:53pm PST 
Fiona just turned 2 this past Monday, she is about 13lbs now! Very big , not fat though! blue dog
[notify]
BUDDY

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 4:24pm PST 
How nice to see bigger Yorkies. Buddy is 16lbs and all muscle. He the perfect size for me.
However, 3 times what he should be but just more to love.dog
[notify]
Fiona

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 11:12am PST 
I am 12.3 lbs!
But im in no means overweight!
[notify]
Bella

Bella -

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 10:31am PST 
It's so wonderful to find this forum. I love my big yorkie Bella she normally is around 10lbs to 14lbs and such a joy. She can be gentle and super playful at the same time and is a great jogging buddy.
[notify]
Chewy

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 4:22pm PST 
I am pleasantly surprised to see that Chewy is not the only purebred Yorkie that is bigger than 'standard'! My Chewster weighs around 11lbs and is long!
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4