GO!

Biggest Yorkie

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
♥- Ginger- ♥- R.I.P

It's go time!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 3:23pm PST 
How large was the biggest yorkie you have ever seen? My yorkies were/are tiny to small. I know of a big framed, purebred male, weighing in at 16 lbs. Very healthy and active. His litter mates were all @ 6 lbs. The breeder even offered a refund, but the owner said no way, I love him the way he is!!

big grin
[notify]
Dino

I can eat a- footlong sub in- 4.2 seconds

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 4:22pm PST 
I'm gonna have to say that I am the biggest Yorkie I have ever seen BOL 20lbs
[notify]
♥- Ginger- ♥- R.I.P

It's go time!

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 5:31pm PST 
Wow Dino......way to represent, BOL!! If I need an enforcer, I will call youwink
[notify]

Rose

no place like my- moms chest

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 3:32pm PST 
On of the puppies in my litter was 10 lbs and the rest were only 6
[notify]
Siu Pao

wormy

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 9:17pm PST 
I am 9 lbs! Not very big but not the smallies either way to go
[notify]
Misty

I'm super duper- feroscious!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 10:37am PST 
I am 13 pounds red face Nobody ever believes I'm a Yorkie because I'm taller and I have a puppy cut, but I definitely am a purebred. And Mommy says I'm beautiful!
[notify]
Sir Bailey- Bowzer, NPC

I'm bigger than- I look.

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 7:16pm PST 
I was five pounds at my last weight in, and I'm proud of it! Yeah, I'd say I'm on the small side... Dino, you're four times bigger than I am!!!
[notify]
Presley

I love kisses!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 10:05pm PST 
I'm a big boy, around 14 lbs! My mom and dad yorkies were only 6 & 8 lbs. My mom tells me I am a European size yorkie since she saw a lot of yorkies my size when she was in Paris.
[notify]
Presley

I love kisses!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 10:08pm PST 
I'm a big boy, around 14 lbs! My mom and dad yorkies were only 6 & 8 lbs. My mom tells me I am a European size yorkie since she saw a lot of yorkies my size when she was in Paris.
[notify]
Presley

I love kisses!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 10:09pm PST 
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4