GO!

Who Pretended to be a Dog When They Were a Kid?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 5:57am PST 
Yeah, that is what I see happening at recess, standing around talking or ...playing on the equipment, sometimes tag, four square, basketball. I just figured the imaginative stuff, like playing house, might be happening at home.

P.E. teacher...that would be cool. You could organize games nonstop. I bet your dog loves you.
[notify]
Roxie

♥Roxie- the Super- Sprollie♥

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 6:05am PST 
You're a teacher?! Wow, haha! smile
Oh yeah, I'm that kid that always has a ball around. I even take over my PE lesson sometimes when the teacher has to leave early or they have an assembly to attend.
Even in other lessons, I find something to do like that.
My Science teacher is really into sports, and he had a rugby ball at the back of the room, so what did I do?!laugh out loud
I went straight over to the back of the room and threw the ball straight to one of the lads,and he threw it back...then the teacher walked inbig laugh
Got into a bit of trouble, but not much because he knows what I'm likebig laugh
In other lessons my teachers have to remind me that we're not in PE because I'm either loud or pretending to tackle my friendslaugh out loud
I always take a tennis ball out with Roxie, and we always play fetch with it,she prefers to play with me rather than anyone else in the family because I can throw to ball the furthest!dancing
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 6:12am PST 
Roxie is one heck of a lucky dog! I do have one kid that comes in hugging his basketball and one that has some sort of sticks and ball game he got from his uncle in California.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 8:35am PST 
You mean I wasn't really a dog when I was a kid?!shockwinkbig laugh
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 9:43am PST 
I never was a dog but was a chicken. My mom used to tell me that when I was around 5 I used to cluck like a chicken as I jumped off the couch. I vaguely remember it. The grandkids play like they are dogs or cats, constantly barking or meowing, even trying to eat out of the dog's bowl when about 2. laugh out loud One of them made a tail out of a long scarf and stuck it in the back of her pants and it was trailing around with her.shock
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 4:29pm PST 
Back in the day when I was a cat person, I pretended to be a cat right up until grade 7. laugh out loud I'd crawl around the classroom meowing my head off. I even said I wanted to be a cat when I grew up. laugh out loud Then I left the school and this other girl who "replaced" me did the same thing, and the teacher was like, not another Victoria (insert last name as well). laugh out loud I don't remember being a dog, as I wasn't much of a dog person back then. confused
[notify]
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 7:07am PST 
I pretended to be a dog from 1st grade until 2nd grade. I used to find people on the playground to "play dogs" with. That was the name of my game. Then the kids I played it with got tired of playing and started making fun of me and saying I was annoying because that's the only game I would play. I wouldn't engage in other games or social groups. I would only play dogs. I would come home crying every day that nobody would play with me on the playground. My mom finally went to the school and talked to my teacher. The teacher ended up talking to ALL the students in my class and they had a whole conversation (without me there, of course) about me and why they didn't like me. They said "the only game Kylie will play is 'dogs' and we don't want to play that." So, I ended up not playing dogs ever again after my teacher talked to me about it. To this day, there are kids at my high school that used to play dogs with me. I wonder if they still remember making fun and playing dogs with me...? laugh out loud

Oh! And last year there was this 7th grader at the Jr. High I went to that walked on her legs and arms constantly around the school. Barking and jumping on people. I thought she was a little too old to be playing dogs in Jr. High, but I guess that's just her game. smile
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 12:30pm PST 
Ellie, why did I forget that you're a class clown? Why don't you sign up for the circus. You know, I'm sure there's never a dull moment with you in school. laugh out loud

Kylie, did Tyler ever play dogs with you?
[notify]
Bailey

There's nothing- in my mouth, I- swear!

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 1:53pm PST 
I ALWAYS played dogs with a group of girls at recess. We loved being Huskies in the snow and running on all fours. I used to put a collar and leash on and tie the leash to the leg of a chair and just lay their casuallylaugh out loud I even used to eat Nesquick cereal and lap up water from my own dog food bowlsbig laugh I had SO much fun running around the house(our house was a giant circle so that was pretty neat)

My brother used to think he was a T-Rex and would walk around the mall roaring his loudest at people passing by with his arms curled in the way to make him look like he had the little Dinosaur armslaugh out loud I can just imagine what people thought of him stomping around the mall like that!laugh out loud
[notify]
♥ The- Doogers- ♥

Babe, Molly and- Houndy

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 5:12am PST 
No, Tyler never played dogs with me. He lived in another state. This was before we even met party
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4