GO!

Who Pretended to be a Dog When They Were a Kid?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:34am PST 
I would copy everything dogs did when we went to the dogpark. I'd run around and pretend to be park of the pack. So I copied all that when I got home and would just crawl around being a dog...So dogs...mount. laugh out loud And I didn't know what it meant, but I did it anyways...red face My dog would do it to pillows, and so would I! red facered facered facered face God It's so embarassig. silenced My dad told me what it meant and so I stopped, went on for a few weeks tho LOL.
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 2:37pm PST 
***whisper*** Are you still mounting pillows? big laugh
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 10:53am PST 
I've broke the habit. big laugh
[notify]

Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 12:59pm PST 
HILARIOUS!!! big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

I can't remember if I ever pretended to be a dog. Probably a cat because my mom had one. My children pretend to be dogs all the time. They even have these little paw mittens and clip on tails. They run around and switch off between dog and vet.
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 1:35pm PST 
The clip on tails would be a perfect gift for a kid. Do you know where they got them?

Taking the dog to the vet as play? That is something akin to a horror story! shock
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Tue Feb 7, '12 3:55pm PST 
I also went as a dog for halloween for 4 years straight...laugh out loud
[notify]
Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Tue Feb 7, '12 7:11pm PST 
Me and my brother would pretend to be dogs. We put panty-hose on our heads (dog ears) and pillow cases in our pants (tails). And crawl around the floor. We wanted dogs so badly, but we didn't have any because we always lived in a no pets sort of place.

We also pretended to be a camel. We put a sheet over us. My brother was always the hump and I was always the front.
[notify]
Roxie

♥Roxie- the Super- Sprollie♥

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 5:40am PST 
Yes!laugh out loud
Up until now I thought I was the only onebig laugh
I used to either pretend to be a dog, or a lion. Big difference like, but they have always been my favourite animalsbig grin
I used to run up and down the street like a lion and a dogshh
When we played 'house' I was always the doglaugh out loudred face
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 5:50am PST 
I wonder if kids still play house. There just aren't clear roles of who does what. Where's the fun in that. I never thought of playing the dog. That would be fun. What a smart kid. What DID you end out doing for a job?
[notify]
Roxie

♥Roxie- the Super- Sprollie♥

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 5:53am PST 
IKR?
I know a lot of the younger kids in the sreet, and now they just sit around and chat. None of them even take out a ball with them! We used to play dodgeball, football, timebomb and everything!shrug
I'm still in school though(Year 9), but I have my heart set on being a PE Teacherwink

How about you? smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4