GO!

Hide and Seek -- photo edition!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 8:02pm PST 
I thought we could play a "where's Waldo/hide & seek" type of game. You can post a picture of your dog hiding and we have to try and find it.

It can be a natural setting, or it can be your dog amongst a huge group of dogs at a dog park, or whatever your imagination can come up with! The only rule is: a portion of the dogs body must be visible, ie he can't be completely hidden under a load of clothes in a laundry basket unless his nose, tail, or an ear is showing. It can be extremely difficult or extremely obvious, doesn't matter, it just has to be entertaining and fun! You can also edit your photo anyway you wish.

Example:

camo dog
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 7:11am PST 
Echo, I LOVE your picture. Sadly, no camera here and can't play right now...but cool idea. applause
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 7:20am PST 
Same here Echo...great idea for a thread! But I have a mom with no camera skills. Hope lots of pups play and we'll drop in and cheer you on! applause
[notify]

Echo

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 3:39pm PST 
It's ok if no one has a camera, I'll try to post a picture at least once a week or so. You can at least have a chuckle at my attempts to hide Echo!laugh out loud

Where's Echo?
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 9:56am PST 
shh...I think I see Echo!
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 12:21pm PST 
I don't see Echo AT ALL! Is this like the Emperor's New Clothes? Is he even there?

I do like the two dogs looking for him. laugh out loud
[notify]
Echo

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 1:58pm PST 
Only Echo's head & neck are visiblewink

hamster dance
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 6:07am PST 
AH HA! I did see Echo! I must be a sight hound! laugh out loud
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 8:22am PST 
red face still not seeing him. But then again Mom can't do those pictures where you have to make all the colors work together then suddenly...tah dah, others see it. laugh out loud
[notify]
Echo

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 7:45am PST 
Here's another natural setting. I did want to do a more "where's Waldo" type of picture, but I did a horrible job of editing, so I decided just to use a picture I already had.

blending in
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2