GO!

Silly and Funny things your dog did today!!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

❤ Sadie- ❤

Miss Sadie the- Trouble Maker

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 8:52pm PST 
This forum is to share all those stories about your pups that get u laughing about it all day, so to start off...

Sadie is a crack up whenever someone comes into the room she has to bring them a toy, not to play with but just to have, she runs in circles trying to find one then wiggles her little butt over to you and drops on your lap and walks away.laugh out loud blue dog
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 5:40am PST 
Aww, Sadie that's sweet! You share your toys? shock I'm kinda stingy! laugh out loud
[notify]
❤ Sadie- ❤

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 1:32pm PST 
not with my sissy just my human friends :p
[notify]

❤ Sadie- ❤

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 8:22pm PST 
Today when i took my two pups out for their morning business, (keep in note that oakley only will go potty on the potty patch outside, right next to the door and sadie will only go on the grass) well i guess sadie really had to go so she went ahead and did it on the potty patch, welll oakley was highly disturbed as this is her own potty space. She paced back and forth walked to the grass came back and then finally decided she would have to do her business on the concrete. Haha it was too funny to watch, usually oakley will go right away and i have to wait on sadie but sadie beat oakley to it laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Wed Sep 29, '10 5:57am PST 
That is funny!! We don't have any special places...we just go where ever the urge hits us. Usually we save it for the woods, that's a good thing, momma doesn't have to scoop! way to go
[notify]
❤ Sadie- ❤

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 8:40pm PST 
Oakley perfers anything but the grass she will even go on the concrete laugh out loud

Today Sadie made me laugh for a bit. I gave each of them a bone to keep them busy for a bit and Sadie loves to hide hers in her bed right away instead of eating it like oakley. well she will usually sit post at the bed to make sure Oakley doesn't come looking for it after she is done (cuz Oakley has learned that sadie does this and comes looking for another bonus treat). Today she decided to leave her bed post for a minute and as soon as she turned the corner oakley had finished and was coming to their bed and Sadie looks up to see her jumps and turns around making a dive for the bed to save her beloved bone. Then she decided she would eat it but Oakley didnt like that idea so she snuck up behind Sadie and right at the correct time she grab it from sadie and ran away. The look she gave me when i had to take it back for sadie was priceless!

And also today we a little photo shoot, while i got cute pretty picks of oakley, Sadie decided otherwise and well check out their profile to see them:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1161415
[notify]