GO!

ABC Breed name game

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Jazzy

momma's little- monster, the- terrorist,

Barked: Mon Aug 30, '10 6:07am PST 
So here is how to pay the ABC breed name game. Of course the breed names go in abc order. You post a pic of a breed that starts with the letter a, b, c, etc. If the breed is rare or looks a lot like another breed you can post some hints of what that dog is. But that would be your choice to use hints. The person who answers it correctly will go on to the next letter and the breed that starts with that letter. If you all understand then we can start. I'll go first.

A:

Hint: I'm not a siberian husky or alaskan malamute.
I'm a rare breed.
[notify]
Jazzy

Barked: Mon Aug 30, '10 6:12am PST 

I hope this works. Tell me if you can see the picture. Cuz its obvious that the first picture didn't show.
[notify]
Jazzy

I hope this works. Tell me if you can see the picture. Cuz its obvious that the first picture didn't show.
[notify]

Jazzy

[notify]
Jazzy

[notify]
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Thu Dec 9, '10 9:38am PST 
I don't know how rare it is but.... Akita? thinking
[notify]