GO!

Who is your enemy?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Cooper- Steven Kaip

Three years old- and still hyper

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 2:36pm PST 
GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
[notify]
Sam. :)

Kryptonite.-

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 3:46pm PST 
Calm down, please.
Dogster's for fun.. and no relationship or connection should be taken seriously.
Also.. reporting someone is not a criminal offense.. It's probably the only thing that keeps Dogster clean.
There's not reason to have "enemies" online, either. confused
hug
[notify]
Rafa

Until there are- none, adopt one!-

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 5:19pm PST 
I don't think it will come to anyone as a surprise that this thread is being closed down.

Dogster is about friends; it's about fun. It's not about snarling or growling or making enemies.

If somepup is not treating you right, there is something you can do about it, but making a thread about it and calling that pup out in the forums is not the way to go about solving your problem.

If someone is being mean to you and in violation of the Community Guidelines (http://www.dogster.com/about/community_guidelines.php)
you can notify forums moderators by clicking on "notify" on the offending post (remember to let us know why you are flagging the post). If the problem is taking place through pup-mail, you can always contact HQ to let them know of the issue you are having: communityATdogsterDOTcom

We want Dogster to be a fun, happy place for everypup to play.

Woofs,
Rafa

Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 5:16pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2