GO!

2008 - the year in naughtiness

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sophie

I'm 2 years old!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 5:05am PST 
Hi dogsters! My mom and dad were just talking about all the naughtiness I got myself into this year. They think my naughtiest moment was when I got into a bag of flour, trailed it all over the house, then drooled with it on my mouth so it hardened all over me!

shrug

What naughtiness have YOU gotten into this year??
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 6:30am PST 
Well, I'm basically pretty perfect (BOL) but some instances come to mind, running from the front yard, across the street, after a squirrel I spied - but I didn't look both ways before I crossed the street and my dad got upset...cry (This MIGHT have happened more than once.)

And the time I decided to make confetti out of a paper napkin I found lying around while my people were at work.

Growling pretty aggressively at other really much bigger dogs, mainly big labs - I'm sorry, just don't get in MY space...My mom and dad don't like me to do that - they say things like "Maddi, he could eat you with one bite!" Now I don't consider this one naughty, but it does upset the folks. laugh out loud
[notify]
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 6:58am PST 
Hey! Another Sophie! Why, with a name like that, I'm surprised you started this thread, Sophie. wink
wave

I have nothing to write about.......................I am good ALL the time. silenced
[notify]

Harley

Chief of- Security

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 7:32am PST 
That bag of flour idea sounds great!!!!! Hope I get a chance to try that someday!!!!! Don't think I can top that...but my sister, Rain, and I have been very busy trying to keep our momma in a state of shock. shock We are puppies and life is good! Where to begin? Lessee, hummm, thinking We peed on the carpet, brought a rotting mouse in the house, tore up a sofa cushion, tore up a throw pillow, tore up the kitty's cozy bed, shredded a throw rug, chewed a hole in an afghan and landscaped the yard to our satisfaction!
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 11:41am PST 
Harley, you guys are bad (which is good, BOL). And Sophie, come on! Truth now! laugh out loud
[notify]
Rain

Born To Run

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 5:41am PST 
Ha, ha dear Harley...you forgot to list the upholstered foot stool we customized!!! applause
[notify]
Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 7:41am PST 
chewed a wood chair , got uot of the fence poked a hole in the couch, bit mommy on her belly button ( dont ask)got in a jar of pnut butter , diamond bitt zippy, and me and baybee got in a fight,laugh out loudhappy dance
[notify]
Ellie

God Bless Our- Troops!

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 9:19am PST 
Ran down to the end of our road to play with the black dog down there and insisted on running in the MIDDLE of the road when I was called back.
[notify]
Harley

Chief of- Security

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:41am PST 
Ha, ha dear Rain....also forgot to list the window blinds you chewed on!!! laugh out loud Remember the look on momma's face when she got home?
big laugh big laugh big laugh
[notify]
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:38pm PST 
I hope you pups have some nice Christmas gifts for your mom to make up for all that mischief! You KNOW your mom's a saint, right? laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2