GO!

yay for Zak!!!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 4:50am PST 
JerryLee, I bet your mom doesn't clean off your snoot print! smile
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 5:43am PST 
Maddi, you got that right! She was toying with this idea of dusting the print with her blush brush and trying to lift it on some clear tape...she watches too much CSI t.v. !!!
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 4:15pm PST 
JerryLee! Snoot prints! big laughbig laughbig laugh Mom's car is coated with 'em. Isn't there a stall door with your paw print on it from jumping to look at the horses? Mom has a good print of me on a stall door.

That was really sweet of the place that cremated your brother to do a paw print for you, Dylan.

It would be fun to exchange them. Maybe we could figure out one of those kimi designs and put in a picture of a snoot or paw print then print them up if we wanted a full deck of sillies.
[notify]

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '08 7:31pm PST 
Gosh, that would be great. I've never played with a full deck before. laugh out loud
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 4:06am PST 
Sophie! laugh out loudlaugh out loud You can even make someone laugh who had cold water and a cold bagel for breakfast.

****still no electricity here in the heart of Ahia. confused
[notify]
Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 5:42pm PST 
Ouw! I did not Know!!!!! Zak rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dogdancinglittle angellaugh out louddancing
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sat Nov 1, '08 5:41am PST 
rocks in the head? shock

wink
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3