GO!

What the SNOW!?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 7:46pm PST 
It is snowing in MISSISSIPPI!!!! We have gotten about 3 inches of the white stuff and it is SNOW MUCH FUN!!! We don't know what this stuff is... all we know is that it is TOTALLY PAWSOME!!! cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer Anybody else like the snow!
[notify]
Dylan &- Grace& Bryce

trouble X 3

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 2:13am PST 
did the first foot or so, the last foot has wore out its welcome

glad you are having fun with it
[notify]
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 2:47am PST 
BOL! Well down here in Mississippi us Southern Pups don't see much snow! ESPECIALLY IN MARCH! This is the most snow we've ever seen! And the most our humans have seen in 7 YEARS! We got 3-4 inches and it is still falling! YAY SNOW! cheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 8:39am PST 
Hi Squirrel. wave We usually get snow in Ohio but this is the deepest I have ever seen it. I am a big dog and I am having to leap to get around this morning. Mom hasn't seen it this deep since a blizzard back when she was a kid. Did your Mom take any pictures of you in the snow yet?
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 9:27am PST 
I like to sit and have the snow fall on me! We have gotten a few snow falls, but none yet as bad as last year
[notify]
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 1:37pm PST 
wave Hi Scout
I LOVE snow. Well, actually what I love is the cold weather that comes with it, but have you noticed how there seems to be more to smell in fresh snow? It's so fun. dancing
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '08 1:48pm PST 
Hope it will snow at my house one of these days...'til then I'll just pretend when there is a heavy frost!
[notify]