GO!

whats the funniest thing you have done

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

max- I LOVE MY GEORGEOUS GIRLF

I LOVEEE MY G I- R L F R I E N D- SABLE

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 5:30pm PST 
in this post you have to post what the funniest thing is you have done you can post either 1 minimum or maximum is 20

i will go first

I always sing to the phone when it rings and i keep singing or howling for five minutes after the phone has stoped ringing

I stole my dads sock off of his foot once

I chase my tail

when i get excited i talk and howl at the same time

if i can i will steal food off of the counter

I jumped up on the counter once all four paws and all.red face i was curious

i tasted a frog and kept spitting out the taste with my tounge(not recomended frogs dont taste good at all) yuckkkk

i pulled my dad almost on the ground when i saw a cat to chase red face
[notify]
molson- married to my beautifu

i love my- beautiful wife - chloie forever

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '07 7:41am PST 
um i kept getting sprayed by a skunk for a lot of yearsred face i guess i wanted to play with the skunk but i guess it didnt want to play with me thoughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
flex- I love my beautiful girl

i LOVEEEEE my- beautiful- girlfriendbridgt

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 6:41am PST 
i got into the garbage several times and ate all the yummy food in itlaugh out loud
[notify]

andie- i love my boyfriend bax

andie and baxter- forever and ever

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 7:59am PST 
i chased a racoon up the tree in my backyardlaugh out loud all i wanted to do was play with it but it mustve not wanted to play with me i guesscry
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 8:30am PST 
Momma thinks all my antics are priceless!! (priceless??) Being the big, goofy guy that I am, I still try to sit in her lap. When we walk back from the mailbox I like to carry some stuff too! She will give me a catalog (or something) to tote. I am so proud I prance back to the house with my treasure...I feel so special!
[notify]
Little Guy

I'm a Mama's Boy- So What?!

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 11:59pm PST 
Wow so many to choose from! (He is such a nut!). My very favorite funny memory was probably from a Thanksgiving morning a few years ago. I was at my mom's, sleeping on the couch in the living room when Little Guy aprroached the couch and began whining and barking frantically the same way he does whenever he needs to go outside. So I finally wake up, and being very groggy, I put on my shoes and a sweatshirt and stagger into the kitchen past my mom who is cooking bacon, and out the back door which leads to the backyard. Only once I get there I realize Little Guy did not follow me! So I open the door and re-enter the kitchen to find he has woken me up, not to go potty, but to make my mom give him bacon!!! She had been giving all the dogs bacon while she was cooking but had cut them off and told them they couldn't have any more! So Little Guy came and got ME to set things straight! LoLoL what a funny man!
[notify]