GO!

Book Club

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Minnie

I'm dating my- sweety Rex!!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 4:02am PST 
Hi! I wanted to start a club where dogs can build up stories. For example, there will be 5 dogs to write a paragraph for 1 story 1. I post a paragraph of the story, another dog does another...until we get to five dogs. Oh! and if we're at the end of a story , please write "The end" at the bottom.

If you want to have more fun at the book club than just making stories, join our group!:

http://www.dogster.com/group/Book_club-11430

Once a dog was having a boring, dull life. He wished he could live like a happy dog. Later, Cocoa the dog, saw a dog named Casey. Casey was like no other dog, she was a "Superdog" In everyones eyes. Cocoa wished to be like Casey.
[notify]
Baby

Half Dog- All Cuteness

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 5:06pm PST 
Casey saw Cocoa the dog and they fell in love and got married. Casey and Cocoa were the best of couples in thier town and they told each other funny doggy jokes. They told secrets, old schools, friends, and teachers. Owners and relationships with other dogs before this time! They were the greatest of them all!
[notify]
♥- Happy aka- Blackfur

I'm- Happy!!!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '07 8:40pm PST 
Along with Romeo and Juliet, Cleo and Anthony, and all the other romantic couples, they were known.
[notify]

~Furby~

Fuzzeh♥

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 3:56pm PST 
One day Casey looked like a whole new dog...and Cocoa did also. They starred in a movie about 2 super powered dogs. they found out the powers they had where real! they had real super powers and they became famous...no movie star....they lived the "Powerdog" style life....
[notify]