GO!

FITNESS WITH FIDO

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

Baby

Half Dog- All Cuteness

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 5:18pm PST 
SHUT UP!

Forums Home >Who's Feeling Silly? > FITNESS WITH FIDO
Write a Response to "FITNESS WITH FIDO"

NOTICE: This thread has had no activity in the last 2,962 days and is in an inactive state. If you are no longer interested in responding, you can return to the thread listing now or go to the Who's Feeling Silly? homepage. However, if you would still like to add something you can do so now.

Your Post:
Emoticons:

SHUT UP!

Pet Author:
pick your author!BabySandyGizmoShep

* Emoticons will show as a keycode in the text box above but will resolve to the emoticon image once posted.

Notes About Using Dogster Forums
Dogster Forums are a fun, positive way for Dogster users to connect on the site. Fun, friendly and informational is the guideline. These forums have been provided as a place for playing and sharing. Snarling, snapping, biting and other rough behavior is strictly forbidden. Entries that are not considered friendly, civil and open to all will likely be community moderated within minutes. Also recall that while every entry is important, take care to not start the same thread or post the same entry a multiple of times.
It should always be remembered that Dogster is a family site and any language inappropriate for children is strictly forbidden. If you are in doubt, imagine a seven year old will be reading your entry. This includes links to third-party sites as well.

Take care to avoid pack behavior including ganging up on another member. Never participate or encourage aggressive behavior that seeks to silence, humiliate or drive away another member.

Please note that our general usage terms are still in effect. We do not allow postings offering or alluding to the sale of any animals or breeding services. Furthermore, no offerings of the sale of any other goods and services can be posted here. Non-breeding/animal sales can be posted in our free classifieds anytime. Dogster does not allow for the solicitation of charity or donations unless previously approved by Dogster HQ.
Violators of these community rules risk having their posts edited or removed. Furthermore Dogster reserves the right to revoke any abusive user's posting privileges to the forums or the site altogether, up to and including the deletion of all pet pages, photos, diary entries, messages and other user created content. Due to the nature of the site, it's unlikely that warnings can be given to all violators in advance of punishment.

If you feel that there are members abusing this policy, please notify the post or email/contact HQ and we will review the post as fast as we can. If someone behaves badly is does not excuse subsequent bad behavior by others.

Logout

Logout Turn off auto login My Account

Pup Pal Updates Corral Pal Updates See Who’s Online My Account Central Update Human Profile Change My Password Update Pet Profiles Add a Dog Account Preferences Check Zealie Balance! My Family Page My Corral Messages

Dogster Paw Mail Instant Messaging Pup Pal Requests See the Dogs!

Discovery Stroll Recently Added Adoptable Dogs Site Favorites Puppies Only! By Breed Give Some Paw More Strolls Adoption

FInd Adoptable Dogs All Adoptable Dogs Add Adoptable Dog Adoption Guide Community

Forums My Forums Posts Groups See all Groups Search Groups Community Guidelines Newsletter Archive Answers

Answers Central Ask a Question My Answers See Open Questions Local Listings

Local Central Add a Listing Your Turf Watch Videos

Video Central Humor Videos Just For Fun Videos Play Date Videos Sporty Videos Tribute Videos Tricks Videos Search Videos by Tags Resources

Breed Index Dog Lover's Blog Ask Dr. Barchas, DVM Dog Food Recall Info Common Questions Adoption Questions Dogster Travel Site Map Read Diaries

Diary Central Write an Entry Now Recently Updated DogsterPlus

Join Plus - 1 Week Free Gift Subscriptions Stroll Plus Pet Pages Plus FAQs Dogster Store

Dog Tees Women's Tees Men's Tees Dog Tags Buttons Buy Zealies! Gift Subscriptions Dogster Info

About Dogster Company Blog Site News & Updates Dogster Stats FAQ / Help Advertise Here! Contact HQ Visit Catster

Catster Home Add a Cat Cat Central Catster Forums Catster Groups Catster Video Catster Local Catster Answers
[notify]