GO!

The "story" game!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
princess

headin for the- frige!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 7:25pm PST 
there was a thunderclap. a sstorm started. they grabbed the pups and headed for
[notify]
King Alfie- the Great

Who- woofed in- here?

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 7:45pm PST 
their secret cave. But it was blocked by a huge rock, so
[notify]
hazel *WoOt- WoOt*

this- is MY- couch!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:00pm PST 
BEAST took a big stick and broke the rock up. but the pups wanted to fetch it, so they had to throw it into the cave to get them in. they heard a sound. someone had found the cave! when they got a bright yellow leaf, they saw that it was.....
[notify]

princess

headin for the- frige!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:02pm PST 
another wolf. he decided to let the pups stay, as long as they could win in a....

Edited by author Fri Feb 22, '08 6:05pm PST

[notify]
hazel *WoOt- WoOt*

this- is MY- couch!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 6:11pm PST 
dnace competition. they thought it was hopless. the pups were too young, acid just had pups, and neither BEAST nor daisy knew how to dance. just then, a close freind of them named basil (a beagle) ran in trying to escape the rain. when they told them, he volunteered. since he was a beagle, he of course did the snoopy. the other wolf said that they could stay, but they had to get their own food. so, they set out once more to get food to last them until the rain stops. but just then, beast ran up and started to chase a.....
[notify]
Mooska

I wanna lick- you!♥*lic- ks*

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 2:26pm PST 
FLIEING TOASTER! dancing
[notify]
Cotton and- Falcon

It's just not- FAIR!

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 7:19pm PST 
Hey !! said the flying toaster, yall want to learn how to fly, he asked. Acid, Beast and Basil all agreed to allow the pups to have flying lessons. Toaster then landed on a nice green patchy area and started giving lessons. Meanwhile, Beast, Acid and Basil went hunting for dinner... when they returned a few hours later .. to their surprise all the pups and the toaster were ....
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3