GO!

Story Line By Line

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Benoni- ღ

I didn't do it. - I wuz framed.

Barked: Thu Feb 22, '07 9:11pm PST 
I thought I would start a game too. Here's how it works:

I'm gonna start a story with a sentence or two and stop in the middle of the sentence. Then the next person continues my sentence, adds one or two of their own and leaves it in the middle for the next person to continue....on and on until we get a real silly story.

So I'll start:

Once upon a time it was a dark and snowy night. The wind was blowing and it was very quiet until all of a sudden......

Now someone else continues where I left off snoopy
[notify]
Sammi

Dog is my- co-pilot

Barked: Thu Feb 22, '07 11:25pm PST 
a fox jumped out of an airplane, and landed in a dark patch of clovers. The fox was confused, why did I jump out of the plane, what's my name? The fox heard a shuffling noise in the clover, he looked and saw a dog named.....................
[notify]
sadie- (CPE),(NPC)

I love my- stuffie leg!

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 12:00am PST 
Berry ....who was very suprised to see a fox jump out of a plane....Serry said to the fox....hey would you like to.......
[notify]

Sammi

Dog is my- co-pilot

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 1:18am PST 
share some yogurt with me. The fox had never tried yogurt and was intrigued. Berry and the fox headed through the forest toward Mumbajumba City. They had many adventures along the way and met many strange and interesting dogs. Why just after they started their journey they ran into.............................
[notify]
Sara

..I think I can,- I think I can.

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 3:52am PST 
Sara, who just couldn't stop chasing her tail. Fast as she could one way and fast as she could the opposite way. Feeling dizzy watching her, one of the dogs said ....
[notify]
Nick, CGC, WETX

I like wet, fowl- smelling things

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 4:40am PST 
Sara, why don't you walk along with us on our adventure. You can share our yogurt and stop running in circles. Perhaps when we get to the city we can find Dr. Phil and you can talk to him about the tail thing.

Sara replied...
[notify]
Sara

..I think I can,- I think I can.

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 8:07am PST 
Oooo My, I don't think I can do the Dr. thing... I don't get along good with Doctors. I need to find me a Wizard, a Wizard who will break this spell of chasing my tail, you see that monkey that didn't like peas.. put a spell on me awhile back because I forced him on the pancake to float on the syrup to get to the big city... can you find me a Wizard I say...
[notify]
Benoni- ღ

I didn't do it. - I wuz framed.

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 11:05am PST 
I think I heard there's a Wizard who lives at the end of Kibble Road. All the dogs wagged their tails at the thought of a journey to see this Wizard. But then Benoni showed up, looking very serious, and said, "We gotta be careful if we try this because I heard the wizard is......"

snoopysnoopy
[notify]
Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 11:13am PST 
mean sometimes and if you get on his wrong side he will turn you into a troll or a toad. If that happens the only way it can be reversed is to..........
[notify]
Poochie- Puppy Kisses- ღ

Cause I'm a- Poochie ...and- you're not!

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 11:48am PST 
....kiss a fox covered in yogurt. Everyone looked at the fox, then they looked at the yogurt and said, "Cool, we can do that." The fox didn't look too happy about it but he wasn't about to argue especially since Sara still had some syrup stuck to her wagging tail. Benoni said, "Let's start the journey. All we need to pack is....

cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4