GO!

A Sudden and Untimely Passing

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 57)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 1:51pm PST 
Gracey, the princess, is allways killing my stuffies. some of them I`ve had before she came!
mom does the sneaky throw it away toocry
she always replaces it, but its not the same. the last was my fuzzy football.
you would think a sheltie that acts like such a snoot wouldn`t be so distructive!
[notify]
Lucyy!?!!- =]]

So much cooler- than yerr mom :]

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 3:58pm PST 
I bow my head in memory of many stuffies. My farting hedgehog, my tedy bear, the one armed mouse, my weiner dog toy and my others. The died a painful death wen threw many amputations and surgerys but one can only sew a toy enough. *slowly shakes head*
[notify]
Rikee (2002 - 2013)

Rikee - I'm a lover

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 12:53pm PST 
I had a little plastic orange squeaky dinosaur that I loved dearly. What a champ he was. He sacrificed himself for me one fourth of July when I was upset over the fireworks. Momma pulled him out of the pantry (that's where he lived) and gave him to me to comfort me and take my mind of the fireworks. I was so nervous I nibbled him to pieces, but I made it through the night.....I owe him my sanity, he was my hero.

Edited by author Thu Sep 6, '07 12:54pm PST

[notify]

Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 4:41am PST 
I have to report a mass murder!

dad mowed the yard for the last time this year and with the covering of leaves he missed 2 tennis balls and 1 squishy ball! the pecies and parts were flying every where! I watched in horror from the window, but was helpless to stop the carnage!

may I ask for a moment of silence
[notify]
Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:42am PST 
cry
When Mummy brought me home, she had bought many expensice toys for me. But the one I took out of my toybox was my £2 ball on a rope. Man, I loved that thing.
B on R 1 was killed by Buster.
Ditto number 2
Number 3 sailed the river, and was never found.
Number 4 is still alive, and has lasted over a year.

A Tribute To B on R Number 4
I love you, number 4. You are great fun at my 9pm madness, when I like to hit myself in the head with you. You are really fun to throw. I love to drop you in the middle of the park, and make mummy go get you. I will neber eber let Buster near you. big grin

P.S RIP, my 10000000000 dead toys.
[notify]
Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 8:56am PST 
DYLAN!
That's awful. cry

*minute silence*
[notify]
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '07 9:14am PST 
Alas...I accidently "lobotomized" my rubbery lizard-lizard. When I pulled one of his horns off it gave him brain damage and he no longer squeeks. I am so sad about that...I never ruff him up anymore. I carry him carefully, put him in momma's lap and lick his little squeeker orifice...just trying to keep him tidy and loved...sigh!
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 57)  
1  2  3  4  5  6