GO!

Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Wal-Mart...

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Dogsters!

(Page 17 of 17: Viewing entries 161 to 168)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 5:54pm PST 
grab the mop from a janitor, get on a kids tricycle, and charge at people as they walk past you. Then, when you get kicked out, go thru the back way and get a huge cart...FILL IT WITH RANDOM STUFF. Go to the cashier, "hello, i'd like to buy this stuff." the cashier will take out his/her little checkout thing, once he/she's about to "beep" it, interrupt him/her and say "you know what...i changed my mind about that." They'll be fine with it the first time, but, after you do it 3-20 times, the cashier will get madder and madder. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Sallie Mae

Sallie Mae

Barked: Sat Dec 5, '09 8:27pm PST 
BOL---my human dad does security for Wal-Mart, he says he is quitting today, while my human mom is laughing he head off----who is gonna buy my food from now on? This is getting serious!!
[notify]
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 11:39am PST 
Ride on the wheelchairs and run over stuff, and into people.

Use the pooter, and fart eveytime you walk next to someone.

Bringing a video camera in Wal-Mart.

Camp out in Wal-Mart

Put a cd inside of one of the radio's, turn it up really loud (You can also put a cd you made in there, of you talking.)

Talk on the intercom.

Turn on one of the radio's and then start dancing.

Dress up as Superman or dress in an elastic costume, put underwear on the outside of your costume, then go up to one of the Wal-Mart employees and hug one of them.

Ride bikes in Wal-Mart.

As soon as you walk into Wal-Mart start screaming, and making all kinds of different noises.

Sit on one of the counter up front, and start crying, if they ask you any questions, start speaking like a baby. Start playing with stuff up at the register, make sure you bother them alot. If they try to call security, pick up the price checker and pretend to shoot them. LOL!

Go around Wal-Mart, and ask people how there doing today, very loud!

Start knocking over all kinds of items off the shelve's.

LOL! I may have tried some of these, there hilarious! Try some!
[notify]

Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 12:08pm PST 
Knock off the all toilet paper bags onto the floor and throw them at people. laugh out loud true story.
[notify]
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 12:45pm PST 
This is one of my favorite threads!big grin

I cant wait to try some more of thesebig laugh
[notify]
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 3:02pm PST 
Hide behind the quilts in the quilt section and when someone walks by, jump out a scare them!

Rubbing sking products on your face.

Sleeping in Wal-Mart.

Attacking people

Blow a balloon up, hold the air with your finger, then shoot it up in Wal-Mart.

Throw something into someone else's buggy, while there not looking.

Hide in the freezers.

Skate in Wal-Mart.

Pretend to fight with your friend (make sure it looks real.)
[notify]
Buck

One-person dog

Barked: Tue Aug 10, '10 10:07pm PST 
LOL!! wow mom's never done any of these, but she'd love to!! she's thirteen. But everytime she's in walmart she'll look at things and go "who would buy this?!?!" really loud in front of people. big grin You could:
Ride bikes around walmart
push ur friend around in a wheel chair but flip it over and push em down aisles and stuff.
take your dog in walmart on a leash and just walk around casually.
umm thats all i can think of. I just read all of that hahahaha u guys are hilarious!!
[notify]
Budrow RIP buddy

I am handsome - deal with it

Barked: Sat Sep 11, '10 10:09pm PST 
While you're having all that fun, make sure you're not doing anything illegal, such as vandalism, that could get you a ride in an honest to goodness police car! *gasp* shock

I work at Walmart and generally ignore the kids who come in to mess around, however, I do put a stop to their fun when they're about to do something that could get the police called on them. Destruction of property is NOT funny, it's a crime. Your goal is to get kicked out, not go to jail. Oh, yes there is also a "no trespass" that could get slapped on you if you aren't careful, that means you're not allowed back in, ever. I'm sure your parents would be pleased about that one! Unless they never shop there any way in which case they wouldn't care less!

Some things that could lead to a not so fun time in the slammer (or at the very least a lecture from a cop & then your parents):

-vandalism, which can range from causing black streaks on the floor from riding the bikes, breaking merchandise (whether on purpose or accidently while acting silly), to spray painting shelves.

-getting on the pa system (since a teen got racial on one and caused walmart to get rid of all but a few floor phones it's not as easy to find them any more - but he's the reason walmart is cracking down on this kind of prank)

-climbing on the shelves/walking on the top of the shelving (this is just stupid & dangerousconfused)

-stealing (yeah this sounds like a "duh, yeah" thing), but some teens go in and "pretend" they're going to steal and will talk about it loudly and put stuff under their shirts or whatever right in front of employees. For some reason, security and managers don't take kindly to that sort of behavior!thinking

Sorry to be the "fun police" here, but I've seen too many teens come in just to alleviate their boredom and end up being led out in cuffs. They took their fun too far. I just don't want any of you to end up the same way.

Other than the few things I pointed out, you can still act out in Walmart and if getting kicked out is your goal, many dogsters here have already given some pointers! Have fun!wink blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 17 of 17: Viewing entries 161 to 168)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17