GO!

Please Pray for Chloe

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Ginger- ♥- R.I.P

It's go time!

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 10:11am PST 
My dearest Dogster friends,
This is Ginger's mommy speaking. My beautiful Ginger lost her battle this Tuesday. The loss has been devastating, especially to Chloe. Chloe is sick with grief and was hospitalized this morning. She has lost 1/3 of her body weight, glucose level extremely low, electolytes out of balance. Vet says it is critical. Please pray for her.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 11:15am PST 
hughug for the loss of Ginger and keeping Chloe in my thoughtshughug
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 4:41pm PST 
I'm so sorry. When Chloe gets back, try finding her a doggie friend. Kali was grieving when we lost Jax. We did special things with her like extra walks, playing, treats and we found her some doggie friends. Hope hope she feels better soon. hug
[notify]

Sadie &- Leila

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 6:31am PST 
So sorry for your loss little angel. I sent you a pmail about Chloe hug
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 7:05am PST 
Fly free sweet Ginger and hugs for Chloe!

xoxo
[notify]

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 4:09am PST 
How is Chole doing?
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Wed Nov 13, '13 4:36am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
♥- Ginger- ♥- R.I.P

It's go time!

Barked: Wed Nov 13, '13 5:18am PST 
Thank you for your prayers!! Chloe was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon. We will have to watch her very closely, but she finally ate voluntarily AND kept it down.
Thank you so much for you support and concern for Chloe and for my beautiful angel Ginger . cry
[notify]

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 5:35pm PST 
Is Chloe still on the mend? hug
[notify]
♥- Ginger- ♥- R.I.P

It's go time!

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 3:24pm PST 
Thank you for asking Kali. My baby is almost back to normal. She has gained 6 ounces and is eating on her own (still giving her nutra-cal). She has become very clingy and sometimes appears to be looking for Ginger. My mother (who has two dogs) has been babysitting her while I work. I think the doggie company is helping, but she sure loved her big sis.
Eventually, I'm sure I will get her a companion, but at this point it almost feels like a betrayal to Gin. I know that's not logical, but I can't get past it right now. I am just so thankful that Chloe pulled through!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2