GO!

My precious boy

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Harry

My precious boy

Barked: Wed Oct 16, '13 1:35pm PST 
I lost Harry on October 13,2013 and the heartbreak is overwhelming. He died very suddenly of bronchial pneumonia - within 24 hours of the first symptoms. He was in the hospital and I believed I would be picking him up the next day. I had him for 9 and a half years and he was my very best friend. I thank God I was with him at the end but I need help getting over this pain. I picked up his ashes yesterday. I cannot stop crying. Any advice would be appreciated.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 8:05pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. Grief takes time. That feeling of emptiness is wha we all feel when we lose a companion. Breathe and reflect on the good times. hug
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Oct 19, '13 12:58pm PST 
Fly free sweet Harry! I am so sorry, I think most of us here on Dogster can relate to what you are going through. I just lost my precious Annie in June to cancer at 9 yrs old. After a few weeks went by we decided to rescue another dog. The emptiness was awful. We adopted Hanna Belle and she has brought laughter back to our house. Annie still has a big place in my heart and will forever, but I have enough room to help out another pup that needed a home. I don't really have any tips except take it day by day.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Oct 19, '13 1:03pm PST 
Sail on Fair Winds and Calm Seas Harry...

hughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowhughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowhughughug

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Oct 20, '13 7:35am PST 
hughughug
[notify]