GO!

Goodbye My Beloved Chicko

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Chicko

Never Give Up

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 1:45pm PST 
After 4 day struggling with leukemia and anemia , our Chicko chose to give up (10:08PM ,7/18/2013) . For four days he was treated at the vet clinic . Farewell my friend , you're doing your best . You'll always be in our hearts . cry
[notify]
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 5:25pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. Chicko, bless him.
rainbowlittle angelrainbow
Chicko

Never Give Up

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 4:50am PST 
thank you ... Now he live in the world without pain and sorrow ... big hug
[notify]

Cleo (In- Memory)

One day Postman- ... one day !

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 2:09pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 5:47pm PST 
So sorry you lost a good friend..........hughughug
[notify]
Snowberrys- The Skys The- Limit

I'm not just- another dumb- blonde

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 1:13pm PST 
RIP little Chicko. You look so happy in your pictures. hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Seela

Beauty and the- Beast

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 5:39pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss of Chicko. A dog that has Leukemia is such a terrible thing to go through. I lost my dog of six years to Leukemia. We did try everything to help her, but no amount of money can cure some cancers in dogs. Chicko looked very happy in is life and he will be with you always even if he is not there with you physically. There is a bond that even death cannot break. I hope that future days for you are better and remember the good times you had with Chicko.
[notify]