GO!

Time for wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Prudence- (2002 - 2013)

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 8:13am PST 
I parted with my master yesterday because I was very sick for years. My former mommy became a foster mom rescuing dogs for two rescue groups, and she asked me to become an angel. Will you grant her the wish ... please?
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Cinnamon ~

A truly good dog- never really- leaves

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 12:12am PST 
I noticed this thread and saw that it hasn't had a reply yet. I don't know if anyone has given you your wings yet, and I can't make them myself, but I know somewhere where you can get them.

The group "Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies" has very wonderful wing makers who should be able to give your mommy a picture. If you can't find them, each of my own angels has the link on their page.

If you don't want to join the group, I can ask one of the wing makers about it and have them pawmail you or link them to this thread.

Edited by author Mon Feb 4, '13 12:13am PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:14am PST 
Alice has a thread right here on in Memorials & Support and will if you ask give you your wings. I have requested them for several Dogsters and she has very kindly contacted them and complied with their request promptly.She even gave my Mattie who does not have a profile here wings in a rosette.hugwishesto you and for Prudence, little angelrainbow"Fly Free Prudence"rainbowlittle angel
[notify]