GO!

And now Kaluha is gone too

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 3:44am PST 
It's even harder watching my son. Since my X moved out, Kaluha has formed a strong bond with my son. They spend a lot of time together. And he was working when Kaluha passed, so not here to say goodbye. I did not expect Chris to be as grief stricken as he is.

It's just sad here lately. We went from 8 dogs in June to 5 dogs (one of them not even mine) now and the house is so quiet.

It's so easy to deal with 5 dogs, almost no effort at all, and it feels like so much is missing.
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 2:38pm PST 
hugSo sorry for your loss.hug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 4:42am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you are beginning a new chapter in your life. The losses are difficult, but take the strength from the 5 others. I'll be thinking about you

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 5:05pm PST 
I am so so sorry for both of your losses in such a short amount of time. It's so hard to lose those we love.. hug
[notify]

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 12:11am PST 
Asher and Kaluha's momma,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that its hard to loose something that has become a part of you. You loved them both and I'm happy to have seen it on dogster. You gave Kaluha the best gift of all, He passed away to the rainbow bridge in the arms of someone who loved him. He didn't have to take a shot from the vet to go peacefully, he left on his own in the arms of someone who loved him very very much. I'm sure he and Asher are playing together again. Running through grassy fields and chasing balls thrown from the guardians of that wonderful place. They both are not in pain and I'm also sure that when your time comes they will great you with open paws and you all will be together again. In fact I know you will. If it helps I woke up to a cat that I loved dearly who passed away at the edge of my bed curled up asleep. He had feline Aids. He lived a loving long life. *Hugs* I will send some good thoughts your way tonight. rainbowhughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughug
[notify]
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 1:48pm PST 
hughughugI know only too well the pain that comes with the loss of a wonderful dog. I lost the love of my heart on October 28 2012. When Maggie died it felt like the entire world stopped. I had known that we were on borrowed time with her since march but she was still having a wonderful amount of good days and was having a wonderful day the day she left us.
[notify]
ARCHMX Asher RL1X RL2X RL3X RL

we will dance in- the ring without- words

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 3:32am PST 
Thank you, all. It has been a hard year. I am missing my boys. It is strange how it is all the little pita things you miss, like the fact that Kaluha could not do steps and had to be carried, or that he made me hand feed him. With Ash I just miss everything.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 10:13am PST 
Hugzz hughug Sometimes the silence is deafening - I understand. The lack of chaos takes me off guard. You know, not having a reactive dog to constantly look ahead of and around for. Grunt is so sweet I'm lost at times. It will get better, somehow it does... flowersflowers
[notify]
Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 12:18pm PST 
My heart is just broken.

And I admit, it is not the same with Kaluha as it was with Ash. With Ash, I felt like my heart had been ripped from my body, the emotion was just so strong, almost violent in the way it came upon me. With Kaluha, I am not grieving as deeply or as outwardly, but since last week I have just an an overwhelming sense of sadness.
[notify]
Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 4:27pm PST 
And now he is home for the last time. he is on the book shelf on the shelf beneath Asher's shelf. Such a tiny box for such a large soul
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4