GO!

Rocky... My best friend.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 5:12am PST 
Dog heads are worryingly hard! I have a scar from a dog escapade as well, I'm sure most of us dog people do. I really don't mind it (although I was not too happy when I got it, I can tell you laugh out loud ) because it will always remind me of my daffy beast.

Take it easy, pm me if you want to chat, or want to add me on facebook, I'm around on there a fair bit too. smile
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 9:06am PST 
Yeah, if you pm me your details, I'll add you in Facebook puppy

I'm on there a bit more often puppy
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 2:10pm PST 
Great pups here on dogster cloud 9 Rocky, mom is Sarah Yates on facebook! She isn't on there a whole lot, but she does get on there a little bit each day. Just let me know it's your mama sending the friend request.

it sounds like you have some really terrific friends too. I'm glad you weren't alone. Dexter does sound amazing and I'm hoping we get to know him too big grinhug
[notify]

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 2:32pm PST 
Scooter, there are about 30,000 Sarah Yates on Facebook BOL!

If you could try and narrow it down for me, that would be fab puppy
[notify]
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 10:26pm PST 
Rocky could you help me find a special way to let my mom know I am at the bridge and I am safe and warm? And that I dont hurt anymore and my brain is right again? I dont want her to hurt too long or cry too hard for me. I want her to know I am here and I am safe and I loved her for being the best mom in the world to me. I know she is afraid and hurting right now because I just came to the bridge yesterday. I only hope that she can find a way to heal cause I dont want her to cry forever.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 2:38am PST 
Hi Maggie.

I'm so sorry for your momma's loss. I now know how hard it is.

Rest assured that your momma will find peace. The hurt is so strong right now but with time, it eases. Your momma will never forget you and I'm sure you will always hold a special place in her heart.

All the passed Dogster dogs are up at Rainbow Bridge, playing together, eating lots, chasing little furry animals, swimming and barking as much as they want. All in brilliant sunshine and back to full health.

I want your momma to know to smile. Remember all the good times. The feel of your fur as her hands ran through it. Your smell and the warmness that engulfed her whenever she hugged you.

My momma made a scrapbook filled with pictures of me. 250 of them! So when she is having a tough day and she misses me. She can sit with a cup of coffee, flick through the scrapbook, remember and smile.

It's so important to remember but it's equally as important and healthy to let go.

My momma would love you to give Rocky a big kiss for her puppy
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 11:52am PST 
Rest peacefully Rocky and fly free!!
hughughughughughug To Rocky's mom little angel
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3