GO!

Rocky... My best friend.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 11:58pm PST 
At 11am we went outside with a silver foil star and held it up to the sun to light Rockys way

He hasnt left you Lauren....he has just become the Pathfinder....gone ahead to recce the way.

Pawprints on the heart never ever fade

He will come to you at the edge of sleep....in your dreams. His glorious adventure has begun and he stiil has surprises in store for you !! .

Sail on Fair Winds and Calm Seas Rocky

Celebrate his Life Lauren

hughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowhughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 12:02am PST 
At 11am we went outside with a silver foil star and held it up to the sun to light Rockys way

He hasnt left you Lauren....he has just become the Pathfinder....gone ahead to recce the way.

Pawprints on the heart never ever fade

He will come to you at the edge of sleep....in your dreams. His glorious adventure has begun and he stiil has surprises in store for you !! .

Sail on Fair Winds and Calm Seas Rocky

Celebrate his Life Lauren

hughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowhughughug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 9:54am PST 
Lauren, you and Rocky are absolutely amazing. I'm glad we could be there for you. It became obvious over the last few months how much you loved him. That just pulled on my heart strings...you love your dog as much as I love mine.

I'm honored he was buried with one of the toys we sent. That means a lot. Lynn (Shiloh's mom) and I saw how special Rocky was too and I'm glad we could do that for him.

You made him super happy during his last days/hours and that is truly a gift, selfless. It's a rare gift and Rocky is no longer in pain and he's busy up there right now...chasing those squirrels big grinhughughughughughug

Thank you for being our friend too way to gohughughughughughug
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 9:57am PST 
Flicka...beautiful cloud 9little angelhughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 11:56am PST 
Sorry, I didn't get to know Rocky! My heart goes out to your family. Fly free sweet boy! little angel
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 4:47pm PST 
Flika & Scooter hughug Very beautiful words.

Lauren and Dexter,
I too will think of Rocky and will look for his star when I look in the sky,I know it will be the brightest. We know how much Rocky meant to you and know how difficult it was to make the decision you did. You gave Rocky the best life you could and allowed it to end with dignity,grace and surrounded by love,I honestly couldn't imagine a better way. Rocky may have left this world but he will live on in all who knew and loved him. We are very honored to have been a part of his life and are honored to be friends with you and to give you as much support as you needed then and will need while you heal. I also owe a great debt to Rocky in helping me to find a new friend who I know will continue to be a very special person and part of my life. Please hug Dexter a little tighter and hold him a little closer for us and know that if you need anything,we are a p-mail away.hughughuglittle angel
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 8:35pm PST 
RIP Rocky little angellittle angel We know your pain and understand your need for grieving. Take your time to reflect on how wonderful your life was with Rocky. Try to remember the fun and good times. That's how Rocky is now, pain free... hughug's to you on this sad night. We're here for you whenever you need us...
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 2:05am PST 
Thank you so much everyone.

I woke up this morning feeling a lot better.

Last night all my friends took me out for a meal and a few drinks, in memory of Rocky.
We had a great time. We laughed and we cried, talking about Rocky and all the funny memories we have of him.
Like when I was playing with him, it got a bit rough, and Rocky and I clashed heads. I ended up with four stitches in my eye and I swear Rocky was concussed puppy
Or when a group of Chinese tourists told me off for letting my dog swim in Loch Ness, because he might have been eaten by the monster lol.
Or when I first got him and he used to run away. He could clear my six foot fence from a stand still. He'd stand on top of it and look at me as if to say, " yeah right," and then jump over the other side and run off puppy

I have hundreds of amazing memories, I'll never forget them and I think losing Rocky will always hurt, but in time I will come to terms with it.

Dexter has been amazing and has really kept me going. I haven't had Dexter for too long but he idolised Rocky.
Last night, Dexter dragged one of Rocky's blankets from my bed and slept on it.

I fell asleep on the floor, hugging Dexter and the both of us snuggled in Rocky's blankets.

You lovely people have been amazing and I can't thank you all enough.

You are all angels puppy x

Edited by author Sun Oct 28, '12 2:06am PST

[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 3:01am PST 
Dexter sounds so gorgeous. I'm sure he came into your life for a reason. smile

Glad you are feeling a little bit better. Lol at you and Rocky banging heads! laugh out loud Classic. He sounded like such a terrific dog, I love hearing your funny stories about him. hug
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 4:58am PST 
Thank you, JT puppy

Yes, that memory made me laugh too. I looked like I had gone nine rounds with Mike Tyson and whenever anyone asked me what happened, I had to ensure them that my dog was not vicious inte slightest. We were just playing too rough with his blankie and when he started ragging it, he threw his head to the side and we clashed. My first instruct was to rub to him, as he ran and hid in the corner, to make sure he was okay. Once I gave Rocky the once over and realised he was fine, I noticed that my face was covered in blood...

I ended up fainting, thank Dog my sister was there, and going to A&E to get stitched up... I now have a scar that reminds me of that funny time puppy

You're right, I now believe Dexter came in to mine and Rocky's life for a reason and he has been a star. He gives such good cuddles an he has really helped me through the past thee days puppy

It is getting a little better with every passing day but there are little reminders of Rocky all over the house and I wouldn't have it any other way puppy
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3