GO!

Sleep safe little one knowing that you knew love for your last few days.

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 8:15pm PST 
A week ago I was walking a friends dog in the park when this tiny puppy about four or five months old came running up. She played with Belladonna and when I went to put Bella in the back of my SUV she tried to get up there with her. Well Bella jumped down picked this little pup up in her mouth and jumped back up into the back. She was thin and pretty hungry so I called my vet and they had me bring her in. They dewormed her and gave her her shots and I took her home. Because I didnt and still dont know if she had a home or a name I called her Skye. Well I figured since she was pretty thin I would keep her away from the other dogs even though my dogs have their shots. But sadly tonight little Skye passed away in her crate. She was a cute little thing the vet guessed her breed to be a Boston mix and by the looks of it she must have been the runt of her litter.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 8:37pm PST 
RIP Sky little angel Take comfort in knowing that Bella and you showed her love and that she has taken that with her hug's to you
[notify]
Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 12:15am PST 
I just wish I had been able to save her.
[notify]