GO!

Worst Week

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 8:45am PST 
My dog has this week. I took her into the vet for an opinion of what to do, and she said it's ultimately my decision. I decided to give her this week to spoil her completely this week, and say goodbye Friday. I posted in my diary why she is being put to sleep, bc it gets hard and tiring to type it out and explain everything over and over again. If you could go and read that and please come back w/ support or advice that would be great. I feel like my situation is unique. I haven't talked to anyone or read any story that is similar to mine :/
[notify]
Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 4:14pm PST 
My heart goes out to you. I know that losing a friend is never easy. My husband recently lost his best fur friend and partner Katana his doberman service dog. I had always figured that Katana would be there for me when I have to make that final decision to put my beloved husky Maggie to sleep. But now he is gone and my heart as well as my husband's heart is broken. Granted we have a puppy Tank who is 8 months old who is training to fill Katana's paw prints but its going to be a while before he is ready to step up to the challenge of being able to go everywhere with my hubby. know that if you need someone to talk to I am here for you. And as much as it hurts you to know it now you have always been there for Sugar. She has known nothing but love from you and now you are giving her this dignity and letting her go because you love her.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 6:35pm PST 
Sugar, I just pmailed you love.
[notify]

Wufei

I'm not a boy,- I'm a real dog!

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 9:55pm PST 
Sending our thoughts and love out to you Sugar.

We all know what you're going through and it's not easy. We're here for you whatever happens. hug
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 4:10am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 4:18am PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 1:29pm PST 
Thank you guys. It means a lot. I've been getting a ton of support, and I couldn't be more humbled and grateful. Sugar is doing fine right now, and has been spoiled. Her little tummy is very happy. I've been giving her some of my table scraps this week. Tomorrow is gonna be our day, and I have some special stuff planned. Her last meal Friday is going to be scrambled eggs w/ chocolate syrup drizzled over. Yes, i know chocolate is bad for dogs, but I'm not going to give her a lethal amount or an amount that can hurt her. I'm doing it bc I want her to experience chocolate before she dies. I added a new diary entry as well if you want to check it out. I don't want to do this but this is what needs to happen. I can't be selfish. The support that I've been shown on this page since joining yesterday has been amazing. I will keep this thread updated on our adventures tomorrow and her final day Friday
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 3:47pm PST 
My heart goes out to you and hope Sugar will have a safe journey to Rainbow Bridge. hughughughughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 9:45pm PST 
Sugar is very loved. There is no doubt. Your decision is not a selfish one. But one out of love for Sugar. Not letting her suffer is one of the few gifts we can offer back to our dogs. hughughug's to you. Enjoy your Sugar Day. We're here for you hug
[notify]
Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 2:10pm PST 
I have posted a new diary entry on how things have gone today. We're gonna hang out for a bit and then go see my parents and nana so they can have their final goodbyes in a bit
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2