GO!

My Angel Benjie passed on 08/19/2012

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 11:52pm PST 
Benjie was a rescue dog from California I took home to Memphis, TN. He went through a lot before I got him, he even had pellets in his backside! He made it through having stones in his bladder and a few other problems. In teaching him to be a "dog" and to trust again, I was taught the new meaning of hope, love & forgiveness. He developed a cough & a limp, we found a new bullet in him, and within a week we were told he had cancer. It was too late, it was in his brain now. So in just a couple of days later, he made it to his fav spot in the backyard & passed sweetly. I love him & don't believe how fast this all took place. My grief is almost more than I can manage... I can't find the people/org I got him from in Calif to tell them - Critter Crossings. I know she would like to know.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 5:33am PST 
Sorry you lost a friend.........hughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 5:37am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. It is very difficult when you have watched them grw,change,and become the dogs they were meant to be and then they are suddenly gone.hughughughughughughughughughug

little angelrainbow "Fly Free Benjie" rainbowlittle angel

I hope you are able to find the rescue that he came from. It seems to mean alot to you to do so.
[notify]

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 10:13am PST 
We're so sorry to hear Benjie has gone to the Bridgehughug God Bless you for Loving him until he had to leavehug
[notify]