GO!

Trying to make sense of it all

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 3:59pm PST 
I had taken Katana out for a run a few days ago because it was finally cool enough to get out and take a walk. He had been to the vet a few weeks ago and was doing great. I went in to get him ready for a walk today and he was gone. It looks as though he went in his sleep. The vet said it sounded like he had a heart attack. I feel like its my fault that he died. I took good care of him even though many of you swear that because he was often put on a tie out while he was outside that I was cruel to him. What none of you know is that he was spoiled rotten and loved to hang out outside when he wasnt working.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 6:23am PST 
RIP Katana little angel hug's to you during this sad time
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 6:56am PST 
I am so sorry. When it's so sudden like that. I like to believe that you left very peacefully. We lost a cat suddenly. Mom left for work and came home. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you lots of hugs too

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 8:46am PST 
ur deepest sympathy on your loss.hug
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:53am PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Katana. RIP and fly free.

Please don't blame yourself, things like this just happen sometimes.hughug
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 3:12pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss hug

Big hugs to you at this horrible time but keep in mind that he loved you and always will.

Fly free, pretty boy little angel
[notify]

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 3:19pm PST 
Thank you all so much for your kind and heartfelt words. My husband is without his partner and I am without my buddy. I am still trying to wrap my head around it all. He was doing so well and had been loving getting to run in the fenced in yard. It had been to hot for walks and our neighbors dogs were making it tough on walking. Finding him like that devastated me. I am in the blaming stage right now.
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 8:32pm PST 
I know exactly how you feel. So sorry you lost a friend. My Jaxey went suddenly also. hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 11:24pm PST 
Right now I am just trying to remember how to breathe. I think back on the times that I dog sat him before he became a part of my family and I smile a little but my heart is so empty. We went and looked for a marker to put on his grave today and it seemed so unreal. Then when we got home I went to feed the dogs and picked up his bowl. I filled it and started to go back to his room. My husband looked at me and said "honey what are you doing?" I looked at him and replied "going to feed Katana." My hubby got up walked over took the bowl away and said "honey hes not there. Hes not gonna be hungry anymore remember." I have cried ever since off and on. It helps having other dogs around but I am having trouble just trying to remember how to breathe. I miss my buddy
[notify]
bull-boy(my- sweet- angelboy)

hug me, kiss me- and PLAY with- me!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 12:09pm PST 
my bullie pased at the age of two in the house of an acute heart attack.
we saw him fall and it was the worse moment a fur mom can have..
i felt guilty for a long time....but now four years later i understand it was his time and that i have to feel joy with the two years i had him....fly free sweet girlhughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2