GO!

Good Bye, Mr Grumpy

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Jose

Mr Don't Pick Me- Up

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 12:33pm PST 
Good bye for now my little Jose. From the moment we met, you and I had a special bond. I can still hear your little feet following me around the house. I see you laying under the kitchen table as I am cooking, or under the bed while I make it. Lay outside the bathroom while I showered and dressed. I can hear your bark still ringing in my ears. You always knew when skunks were around! Even before I could smell them. Oh, how I miss you!!! I still wake up at night listening for you contented snoring but instead find an empty spot on my bed near my feet. my lap is empty when once was full of your warm little body. But no more bad heart, at the bridge you are healed. Stay safe at the brige, my little man, until we meet again. Tell Nicky, Molly, Jeany Bean and Rosie, Hello and that I still miss them. We will all be together soon. Meanwhile, play at the Bridge.rainbow
[notify]
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 7:19pm PST 
I am sorry for your loss
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 7:26am PST 
hughughughughughughug
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 5:18am PST 
Godspeed to you pretty boy...rainbow

Rest In Peace Jose....

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor...cry
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 5:27am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughugrainbow
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 5:55am PST 
RIP Jose little angellittle angel hug's to your family
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 6:45am PST 
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 9:37am PST 
So sorry for your loss.hughughughughughughug to you during this difficult time. little angelrainbow "Fly Free Jose"rainbowlittle angel
[notify]
Lucky / Rest- In Peace

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 6:47pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. frown
[notify]