GO!

Not a dog, but I feel I need some kind of grief support

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 6:18pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost one of my guinea pigs to heatstroke when I was younger and it still upsets me to this day. You did what you could. They're such sensitive and fragile little critters.
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:40am PST 
Very sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself. Sometimes things just don't go the way we plan. hughug
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 7:44pm PST 
Not all of my family have been dogs. I mourned their passing just the same.
Perhaps Buttercup could say hello to Steve the rabbit while they wait at the bridge.
I am sorry for your losshug Buttercup knew she was loved.
[notify]

Cookie

Can I have your- food? PLEASE?!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 7:59am PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '12 12:00pm PST 
I'm sure she'll see Steve there. Thank you for all your replies. I'm still missing Buttercup. I have a long haired Syrian boy now named Charlie, but that doesn't mean I don't still think of Buttercup. She was a sweet girl. I really don't understand why hamsters have such a bad reputation as vicious or biters. She only bit me once and it was my fault. She was a very gentle girl. I guess their bad reputation is just as undeserved as the pit bulls. Very misunderstood animals. Thanks again for the replies. She will definitely be missed. hug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '12 2:33pm PST 
Sandy Baby...so saddened to hear of Buttercup....she will make her journey and find love and peace....

hughughug
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '12 10:36pm PST 
Thank you, River. hug
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:30am PST 
It's heartbreaking to lose anyone we love, no matter how small. I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend, fly free Buttercup!hughughug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2