GO!

I saw you crying dad! I'm okay! Really!

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Kaidence

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 8:54am PST 
little angel It amazes me that after all these years (3) my human family still misses me. Dad was thinking of me and cried just the other day. They loved me so much when I was on earth and they love me as much when I'm in heaven. I was happy for me and sad for my mom and dad last week when brother came to play with me. I was here first and Pop and I are best friends. I've been laying at his feet and protecting him. Now I'll have to let brother Samson know that this is MY SPOT. Just like on earth we will be competing for territory. ; ) I am first this time! I know mom and dad will be sad about brother for a long time. I am glad they have the babies to keep them company and ease the hurt. Though they aren't babies anymore. They were babies when I left. I am glad they have the new stray Kandi. I didn't meet her. I wonder if we would have fought or been best friends. She was Samsons best friend. Where would that have left me? Mom and dad we are having fun up here. You have fun down there. I miss you too and can't wait to see you but don't hurry. We'll keep busy having fun! Gotta go Samson's trying to hog Pop's attention!
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 4:51pm PST 
Kaidence....So happy to hear you are doing well at the Bridge.! My Angel Sister Clover says she is baking cakes ALL the time!

Wow! Your pawrents have a new furbaby? You should tell them to tell her story! We would love to hear...

My pawrents cry for my sister Clover...especially Mum...but I am here to wipe away her tears...and I do a pretty good job! big grin

Sorry about your brudder too....but he is with you now!

rainbowrainbow

Many prayers!
[notify]
Kai

Still even more- to learn.

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 7:01pm PST 
Kaidence,we are not suprized at all,although we never met her,she left our pawrents just a few weeks before Mika joined the family. Mommy still misses her and cries sometimes,she knows that Mattie is much happier across the bridge but it still hurts Mommy that she can't be with us here as well. She actually sent me to help Mommy when Mika couldn't. We are glad you are not alone anymore but feel sad that your pawrents are now missing another of their pack.hughughughug to them and flowershugrainbow for you and your furbling who are watching over them. Perhaps one of you should whisper to the new pup,how to make them feel better,my sister Mattie does that for me,and I can usually make Mommy smile again.
[notify]

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 4:51am PST 
my mom also still misses us....but i make sure i lick her face when she sleeps and i know it helps her...we just need to fly down and be there...soulmates remember in life and death...fly free sweet woofer and step by on my cloud,we will have a runhi5
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:22am PST 
Kaidence, it's fun running around with great weather and great friends in heaven! My mom still cries cry when she thinks about me. I know it's because she misses me so much. But we'll be together again one day, I just know it. Until then, I check in with mom and dad and make sure they're alright. flowers
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 3:29pm PST 
I am an old angel, been here on the bridge a very long time, my mom and dad have sent me several more furry peices of their hearts, I keep us all together till we are all one big happy family on this side of the bridge.
my mom and dad still cry missing me sometimes. its something the humans will do from time to time.
[notify]
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '12 4:26pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Cleo (In- Memory)

One day Postman- ... one day !

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '12 5:09pm PST 
Kaidence........

Mum still cries for me.. and the others long gone... but we really are still with her.

Its hard for the humans who need sight ... they need to just see into their hearts.. we never left.

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]