GO!

August 31, 1997 - June 29, 2012

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 5:10am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughughugrainbowrainbow
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 7:00am PST 
To Bubbles Person-hughughughug We do not have to imagine. We know. So many of us have had to face this at least once and in several cases,just in the few posters here,multiple times. Even when as Bubbles was our pets were very sick and we thought that giving them peace and ending their suffering was something we were prepared for,it didn't take long to realize that it doesn't change how much pain you feel at losing a wonderful friend and companion. There seems to be no way to prepare for that. For you your family and your remaining pack,take care of yourselves and each other and hold on to the wonderful memories of Bubbles you all share. If you need to talk,rant,scream,be angry or whatever it takes to help you through your grief,please remember that my offer to p-mail still stands,I am there if you need me.
Hugs&Love,
Pam (Mika&Kai's Mom)
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 8:19am PST 
hughugRest in peace sweet Bubbleshughug
[notify]

Guiness- (~9/2002-3/2- 7/13)

Big Mush

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 10:48am PST 
Run free at the Bridge dear Bubbles. rainbow Our thoughts are with your family at this sad time. hughughug
[notify]
Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 7:41pm PST 
You guys ROCK!!!!
[notify]
Henry Miller

He's a tramp,- but they love- him!

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 3:14pm PST 
Bubbles was so lucky to have you as fosters failures, and I know you were so lucky he wormed his way right into your heart. Soooo much luck and love all around.
hug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 6:52pm PST 
Raskol- I left a message for your pawrent in Bubbles mail. Take Care of yourselves and your Mommy please.hugwishes
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2