GO!

if you would like wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 30 of 31: Viewing entries 291 to 300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  [Last 10 entry]  
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 11:09am PST 
nikita, I just sent them to your page in a halo star.

baxter&mackinzy, yours will be in halo stars in just a few minutes
[notify]
Pasha

Pasha - let\'s PLAY

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 11:31am PST 
DogSTARspace.com has a Rainbow group for the loves of our lives that have passed on.
[notify]
Baxter

Wag and Roll

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 3:57pm PST 
Alice thank you for giving Baxter and MacKenzie their wings, I love them! Baxter's are not animated (downloading as a JPG where Kenzie's are a GIF), are they supposed to be or no? Just want to check on that, either way they are great.little angel
[notify]

*~Nikita~*- OUR ANGEL

Goofball- Princess

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 4:03pm PST 
Sweet Alice - angel - thank YOU so much for my wings! I'm so happy now smile little angel cheer
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 3:15am PST 
fly free all you beautiful angels.

huum not sure why they didnt download as a gif
[notify]
Baxter

Wag and Roll

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:49am PST 
Kenzie's is working fine, he file path for MacKenzie's is - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/deffin/mackinzy_zps6ee87fbb.g if

The file path for Baxter's is - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/deffin/baxterb_zps7d5388e3.jp g

Could you check and see if it is a GIF in your photobucket? Maybe you can just give me the link and I can download the GIF from there? Thanks Alice, it means a lot to me.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 2:10am PST 
for somereason it did not save in my file as a gif either. I will start over and try again.
[notify]
Dalila

IF U LEAVE FOOD- U MUST NOT WANT- IT

Barked: Mon Feb 3, '14 6:46pm PST 
Anyway I can get wings I passed last year and mommy would like some non moving ones so she can print it n put it on her wall

Ty
[notify]
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Tue Feb 4, '14 8:05pm PST 
wave Dalila, you are such a pretty girl. I have a Rottie bro here at the Bridge too. Mommy says a girl (or boy) can never have too many wings, so she sent you a picture in a star. We hope you like it, and we hope you get more wings to dress up in. The rainbow and clouds used are mommys very own pictures,
P.S. I sent her the pretty rainbow one myself.shh
enjoy your little angel hugs little angel TedEbear and Mommy
[notify]
Dalila

IF U LEAVE FOOD- U MUST NOT WANT- IT

Barked: Thu Feb 6, '14 9:02pm PST 
My mommy can't figure out where to find them maybe it's because she's on her phone
[notify]
  (Page 30 of 31: Viewing entries 291 to 300)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  [Last 10 entry]