GO!

if you would like wings

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 5:06pm PST 
please post here, and I will see what I can do.
I cant promise I can, some pictures are not possible to use, but I will try my best.
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri May 11, '12 3:08am PST 
o alice,you are so kind...
i know many will want to make use of your talent....way to go
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri May 11, '12 10:36am PST 
Alice,
Please give my dear friend Koko #1230135 her wings,she passed away some time ago and although we asked at the time we were not able to find anyone who would give her her wings. I'm sure that her Mom even now would be thrilled to have them. Thank- you so much. hughughug
[notify]

Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri May 11, '12 4:26pm PST 
Mika&Kai you have pmail
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun May 13, '12 2:45pm PST 
Alice,
Thank -you so much for both Koko and Mattie's wings. I am thrilled with both. Seeing Mattie with her wings truly brightened my Mother's Day. They are a gift I will cherish always. I hope Koko's mom is also happy,I know that she has been waiting months for Koko to get her wings.hughughughughughughug And many thanks to you...
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun May 13, '12 3:09pm PST 
you are most welcome
[notify]
Simba Zulu ~- In Loving- Memory

Beach Baby

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:17am PST 
Is it possible to get wings for my beloved Simba who passed away last Wednesday at the age of 14?
[notify]
Kayak- "Mighty- Moose Angel"-

Snoodledawg

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 10:16pm PST 
Oh we would love some wings for Kayak and Nakita, they are both sweet beautiful angels now. Kayak passed away in August last year due to cardiac hemangiosarcoma and Nakita joined her bestest friend on Good Friday this year due to hemangiosarcoma, such an evil cancer.
Nakita would be beautiful with some wings that are big like a pegasus as she was bigger than life and needs bigger wings to keep up with the boyz. Kayak was my socialite and extremely sweet and gentle, he loved "moose hunting" (really that was his idea of looking at deer) so maybe some softer wings for him.
We would really appreciate your help. I believe you helped with Gunner's wings which look beautiful and compliment him, thank you.dog
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 3:12am PST 
I will see what I can do
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:31am PST 
simba
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)