GO!

Goodbye my love

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 5:41am PST 
I lost my Brigid in january to cancer, she was so young! And yesterday my Gwydion suddenly passed away here at home. He was only 7 1/2 years old. So sudden, no signs of illness or discomfort, he was just gone. Please, live every moment with your dog as if each breathe is precious, because it truly is.little angel
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 6:30am PST 
little angelrainbow"Fly Free Gwyndion"rainbowlittle angel

hughughughughughughughughug to you on your loss. This must be such a difficult time for you. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 6:45am PST 
Fly Free sweet Gwydion! little angel My heart goes out to you at this very sad time!
hug hug hug
[notify]

Nina

Loved Furever

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 7:25am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. We had to make the worst decision of our lives two days ago and let our sweet Nina go. She was my first dog and I am dealing with uncontrollable grief. You are right, do not take them for granted, every day is precious. I hope Nina is waiting to greet him. hug
[notify]
Winston

Bark loudly but- don't bite

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 7:58am PST 
We're so very sorry for your losses. Having to say goodbye to one of our beloved pups is heartbreaking but losing two in a short time is devastating. We feel your pain - we lost our Rainy at the age of 4 after a five month battle with cancer and then 7 weeks later suddenly lost Mosey who would've been 7 this month to cancer as well (she was supposed to be okay after surgery to remove it but it had spread too far). We're still reeling. Our hugs and prayers go out to you. hughughug Fly free sweet Gwydion and Brigid. rainbow
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 10:00am PST 
I am so sorry...I have lost a pet as well, suddenly, and without warning. It's devastating and really, just hard to imagine. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 10:21am PST 
We're so sorry for both losses. hug's to you and your family. We understand your sadness.cry
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 12:47am PST 
hughughugcrycrycryhughughughug
[notify]
Kodiak

The cheese ninja

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 7:48pm PST 
I am so, so sorry. Kodiak is still a baby, and it tears me up to think about that day. I can only imagine how you feel. I'm so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
sandi

We are family...

Barked: Sat May 5, '12 9:50pm PST 
Our human & puppy hearts go out to you...it's so hard when they leave us, it doesn't matter how it happens...it's never right...prayers to you & your family hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2